FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1) Will I have to move anything?
- Yes, you need to move any furniture from areas that you would like to be cleaned. Include all knick knacks and all breakable items away from areas that need cleaning.
2) Will you move furniture?
- Only when it is necessary, we will move small furniture from its original position/location. We will not be moving any big furniture such as beds, grandfather clocks, full bookshelves, full china hutches, musical instruments, entertainment centers, pool tables, etc...technicians reserve the right not to move any item or piece of furniture that they do not feel comfortable with.
3) Are the cleaning products you use safe?
- Yes, the cleaning products that we use are safe. They are non-toxic, biodegradable, and phosphate free so it is safe for children and pets.
4) Do you clean all types of carpet?
- We clean most types of carpet. We use a Powerwand that has a carpet pile height adjustment wheel which allows it to work on all installed over pad carpet, and most commercial glue downs.
5) What is the difference of a manual wand with a Powerwand?
- A manual wand is a good cleaning tool if you are to clean a lightly soiled carpet. However, it can be a burden if the carpet is heavily soiled. A Powerwand is especially designed for cleaning medium to heavily soiled carpet conditions, for restoration purposes. It is much easier to use than a manual wand because it is an electric power tool which makes more cleaning passes per minute than is possible with a manual scrub wand. Also, the cleaning passes are from all directions rather than just back and forth. It generates better cleaning results.
6) What is the drying time?
-The average drying time is about 2-3 hours and the Powerwand leaves that carpet about 20% drier compared to a manual wand under similar conditions.
7) Why do you ask for my email address?
- We ask for your email address so we can email you the "before and after" pictures of your carpet, for you to see and compare the difference. Also, it is our way to re-connect with our clients if they would be needing any carpet cleaning in the future, and a way to have their families and friends know and try our service as well.